holzöl Antislip Floor-Oil is a natural oil / resins formulation offering a tough, antislip finish for floors.
holzöl Antislip Floor-Oil is a natural oil / resins blend designed to achieve a tough antislip floor finish and enhance grain definition. Water & dirt repellent,
soft to the touch yet supremely durable. Suitable for all domestic and commercial floors.
Drying Time: 8 – 12 hours,
Recoat Time 8 – 12 hours
These times are dependant amounts applied, the absorbency of the wooden substrate and application conditions.
White Spirit should be used for cleaning equipment.
Approximately 12-24m² per litre depending upon the application method, absorbency and surface quality of the timber being coated.
- The surfaces of the timber to be coated should be clean, dry and free from oils, greases, waxes, silicones, old finishes etc.
- Apply an even film of holzöl Antislip Floor-Oil with a brush, rag or roller over the surface of the timber.
- Allow to dry for 8 – 12 hours, then lightly abrade with 220/240 silicon carbide abrasive.
- Apply a second coat of holzöl Antislip Floor-Oil, as above.
- Allow 12 hours to completely dry.
Using this product in systems outside these guidelines can lead to immediate and latent problems with the integrity of the finish.
The holzöl Antislip Floor-Oil should be maintained using a clean, lightly damped cloth.
If the finish becomes “tired” looking or damaged, abrade with 240/320 silicon carbide abrasive and apply a further coat of holzöl Antislip Floor-Oil.