As well as supplying blank worktops, we can also provide a full bespoke cutting service.
Working closely with you, all details are discussed to ensure that we create exactly what you require. A 2D plan is drawn in a CAD program to show the exact measurements, which are approved by you prior to manufacturing.
- Pre Oiling – Using a variety of oils best suited for each purpose
- Edging Details – These can transform your worktop
- Sink Cut Outs – These can either be under mounted or top mounted
- Drainage Grooves – Angled grooves to allow water to run into the sink
- Hob Cut Outs – Electric or gas hobs we can cut the right size hole required
- Radius Corners
- Upstands – 70mm x 20mm or 95 x 20mm available upto 3m in length
- Butt Joints – Simply the best way to join two worktops together
- Many more details are available and can be discussed.